MpLaunchpad aims to be an (in)complete interface to mplayer.
mplayer with srt/ass/ssa and menu support.
Easy access to user presets.
Video related options:
Extremly configurable subtitles
Audio related options:
Output driver selection
Audio Delay Adjustments
10 Band Equalizer
Media language Selection
DVD support (Limited)
Configurable Hotkeys (Keyboard,Mouse,Joystick...)
Ability to add custom filters
Ability to execute shell commands before and after media playback.
Extract the archive and launch install.sh from the shell.
* If you wish to compile it by yourself, you'll need lazarus ide.
(precompiled binaries for x86 and i686 included and builded with lazarus 0.9.25b+fpc-2.2.0)
First public version, named 0.6a
Expect at least some bugs :-)
- Fixed a bug which prevented apply button from work correctly, but still needs some work.
- Fixed a bug which prevented hotkeys definition from work correctly.
- Added precompiled X86_64 and i686 binaries.
- A LOT of bug fixed
- Added some 'hints'
- Resizable interface
- Changed Equalizer presets
- Print detected mplayer version
- added some commands to manage playlist
- Ability to (recursively) add directories to playlist
- Inline search (playlist)
- Save form state/position on exit.
- Optimization to the code
- Add generic uri to playlist
- More configurable "take screenshot'
- noise filter
- scale filter added by default to the chain
- Better hotkey managment (up to 5 binds per action)
- Save/Load Hotkeys
- Save/Load Equalizer preset
- Save/Load Playlist
- Play history
- Some fancy icons added.
- Rebuild index if necessary option.
- Cache option added.
Visits so far: